Zambezi Sands offers a wealth of picturesque game viewing opportunities – whether you chose to drive or walk – our experienced guides take great pleasure in introducing you to the camp’s pristine and tranquil surroundings. You can even explore the Zambezi River by inflatable canoe or motorised boat.
However, relaxing in your private deck splash pool – whilst overlooking the Zambezi – is perhaps just as enjoyable. Elephant can be found loitering on the mainland or in the river, while hippo, waterbuck and bushbuck frequent the reed banks and islands. Lions can be heard calling at night and the birdlife is prolific - African finfoot, African skimmer, pratincoles and Pel’s fishing owl all occur here.
Zambezi Sands quick facts
- 1 hour road transfer (forest route) or 1.5 hour road transfer (river route) from Victoria Falls town – the choice is yours
- Situated inside Zambezi National Park
- The main lodge and rooms are built on raised platforms with river views and private sun decks
- Accommodation: 10 secluded Bedouin luxury tents - offering complete privacy – dotted along the river bank
- Rooms have twin double beds, a lounge area, mini-bar, ensuite bathroom, outdoor shower, private splash pool and electricity by diesel/solar generator
- In-house activities include game drives, game walks, fishing, canoeing and bush breakfasts.
- In town, a smorgasbord of options include a guided tour of the Falls, river cruises, white water rafting, bungee jumping – or maybe just some relaxed souvenir shopping.
- In-house spa treatments available at an additional charge - prices and treatment options available on request
- Elevator in building
- Friendly workspace
- Instant Book
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Live Music
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Air Conditioned