Imbabala Zambezi Safari LodgeVictoria Falls
Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge is an unspoilt wilderness experience, on the banks of the Zambezi, where guests rapidly become friends. Imbabala was originally built in 1987 and first opened in 1988.
Despite being completely refurbished over the years, Imbabala is still a small unpretentious safari camp offering a true “African Safari Experience”.
What we Offer
- Imbabala Bush Spa
- Incredible Birding
- Zambezi Tiger-Fishing
- Superb Game Viewing
- Zambezi River Cruises
- Accommodation and meals as served.
- VAT on accommodation, meals and drinks.
- Early morning tea, brunch or lunch, afternoon tea & dinner.
- Game drive am or pm, River safari am or pm & Night Drive.
- Local Brand drinks.
- Return scheduled airport transfers for guests arriving / departing ex Victoria Falls or Kasane airports only.
- Elevator in building
- Friendly workspace
- Instant Book
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Live Music
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Air Conditioned